Saturday, July 9, 2011

Feather Nails

One of the biggest trends right now are feathers, so why not add this popular accessory to your nails as well. Check out the different feather techniques you just have to try out!


I tried two different feather techniques. The first is a hand painted feather design. This nail design technique is super easy and looks like real feathers. The other feather nail design I used is with "real" feathers. This technique is also very simple to do and gives your nails a rich textured look. I choose brown feathers, but there are many feather variations to choose from. I would love to see what you come up with. Let me know which technique you like best and post your own variations on my facebook page! If your wondering how to do any of these nail designs my youtube tutorials are below.

Feather Painted Design

"Real" Feather Nail Technique
 

Watch the YouTube Tutorials on how to create these designs!!



No comments:

Post a Comment