Sunday, July 24, 2011

Leopard Print Nails

Time to let your wild side out! I'm in love with animal prints right now and leopard is one of my favorites. Check out how to create the same look!

I was so surprised by how easy this really was. I'm horrible at doing my opposite hand, but I have to admit (without sounding cocky) both hands look great!! I think this is so much more fun than getting those nail stickers or stamps. Not that there's anything wrong with using them, but I feel a real sense of accomplishment and people were really surprised when I told them I did my nails myself. I used my new Finger Paints polishes Art's Inspiration and Figure of Art for the browns. You will have to grab these amazing colors. The shine was hard on my camera, but believe me the color is beautiful. If you decide to recreate this look I would love to see how it turns out, so pretty please post your version on my Facebook Page!

Watch my tutorial on how to create these amazing leopard print nails!

No comments:

Post a Comment