Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Hello Kitty Shoes with Matching Hello Kitty Mani

I love matching my nails to my outfits, so its no surprise that I just had to match my nails to my new favorite shoes.

Vans has now introduced a Hello Kitty line of shoes. I absolutely love Hello Kitty so I had to grab these amazing shoes as soon as I could!! I almost cried when I found out they were sold out on Vans.com, but luckily my local Journeys store (who was also sold out of all the Hello Kitty shoes) was able to order them through Journeys for me. 

Happy Feet =)
I used China Glaze - Rich and Famous nail polish, which was a perfect pink match! Then I used my Hello Kitty nail stamp to recreate the print on my shoes to my nails!
China Glaze - Rich and Famous
These nails were perfect for Pink Wendesday! Now everyone can see that my Hello Kitty obsession is from head to toe!! ;)

1 comment: