Monday, August 1, 2011

Vintage Floral Nail Design

Vintage floral is everywhere! Here is my inspiration for my new vintage floral nail design.


The mint floral dress is from Miss Elfridge
The beaded necklace is from Glam Originals
The IPhone case is from Cath Kidston
The floral scarf is from About Living
The floral peep toe heels are from Anita
The vintage floral backpack is from Carrot Company
The Nike Liberty high tops are from Nike or Liberty London

I've been seeing tons of floral nails and I just had to give it a try for myself. The technique was actually easier than I thought. I had my own variation of creating the flowers, which you can check out how to do at the bottom. I got so many compliments on my nails it was crazy. Some people even didn't believe I had painted them, they thought I had stickers. So this is a must do mani!!
I used Essie - Mint Candy Apple! It is my absolute favorite color right now!
 
 
 

Check out how to do these vintage floral nails yourself!!

No comments:

Post a Comment